As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will play an important junior consultancy role in a fast-growing MarTech agency. By creating, optimizing and managing marketing automation workflows and strategies, you will be the specialist point of contact for our clients, helping them attract new qualified leads for their digital marketing activities.
As a data-driven graduate, you should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis tactics with creative ideation and strategy optimization.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and constantly improve our clients' digital marketing strategy, test marketing plans and overall marketing program development.
- Manage digital marketing project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, from scheduling to design and final distribution.
- Define audience groups and buyer journeys, align their respective messaging and manage communication frequency and priority.
- Understand and oversee lead flow through the buyer journey stages and operational processes.
- Analyze and automate data to determine program effectiveness, and to suggest improvements on data management and marketing campaign strategy.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of our clients' Marketo and/or Eloqua instances, driving improvements and providing best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail.
- You show outstanding organization skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude.
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with clients directly.
- You are not afraid to extend your horizons. You can work across different product, personae and go to-market strategies.
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, independent environments that are nonetheless supported by highly-energized teamwork.
A big plus
- You dare to speak out and are not afraid of networking. You can lay the foundations of future business relationships.
- You are a team player who can master multiple projects at the same time while working and communicating in a cross-functional team.
- You fear no challenge and are a pragmatic solution-finder, aiming at results.
- Both personally and professionally you possess an eagerness to learn, even when this requires you to go beyond your comfort zone.
What's in it for you?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office: https://www.pinterest.com/leadfabric/our-fab-office/
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is a must.
- A highly competitive package.
- Bachelor or Master in Digital Marketing, Economics, Business Data-Driven Science, Communication, or a related field
- Graduate or equivalent by max. 2 years of work experience
- English (full professional working proficiency)
- Dutch and/or French (working profiency)
- Other languages are a plus
- Full-time, for an indefinite period